Sklenarka offers a privacy of a remote place, professional services and unique atmosphere. As we focus on personal growth and self awarness, we welcome those who are interested in organizing retreats in such a spirit. We can as well support your program with some of our activities (yoga, meditation, firewalk, sweatlodge, cooking course, massages).
As Sklenarka is inhabited by a Community of long term inhabitants, including families with children, we rent only the part of the grouds open to public, which encompasses the villa and the lake surrounding, cabins and camping space, big meditation hall in the barn and the Indian meadow.
Please note that Sklenarka is a non- smoking place and our vision does not support consumption of alcohol and meat. We also kindly request you to respect the night-time rest of the inhabitants and surrounding forest.
The meditation centre is open from mid-March to December/beginning of January.
THE PRICE LIST VALID FROM 2020 TO DOWNLOAD HERE
SPACE FOR RENT
a) BIG MEDITATION HALL (105m2) in a barn with a wooden floor, windows facing east and west and a garden door. It is equipped with fade-out lights, sound system, mats and cushions and adjoining kitchenette, shower and 2 toilets. The hall‘s size is 11×9,5 m.
b) BIG HALL in the villa with a wooden floor, six large windows with the lake and forest view. Equipped with a sound system and pleasant lighting. The hall‘s size is 10,5 x 6,5 m.
c) SMALL HALL in the villa with wooden floor and an acove with 3 windows with the lake and forest view. Equipped with a sound system and pleasant lighting. The hall‘s size is 8 x 6m, plus the alcove.
d) TEE- PEE (10m diameter) standing on a meadow with a central camp-fire ring, accomodates 35-45 people
e) DINING HALL in the villa with tables, chairs, a wood stove and a projection screen
We also rent a flipchart and an overhead projector.
If you wish to book a space for your meeting or seminar, please contact us- also should there be another event booked at the same date. The spacious grounds enable to accommodate two separate groups at the same time, with respect to requirements of all parts.
- VILLA offers acomodation on beds (14 pax) or matrasses (8 pax) with bed sheets in own sleeping bags. Available are 2 rooms which accommodate 8 and 10 persons each and 2 smaller rooms for 2-3 people. The meditation halls can be also used for sleeping on matrasses if needed. On the first floor of the villa there are shared sanitary facilities (6x shower, 4x WC, divided to ladies‘ and gents‘). Additional sanitary facilities are on the ground floor (5x WC) and adjoining the big meditation hall in the next door building ( 1 shower and 2x WC).
- CABINS in the garden offer accomodation from spring to autumn for 20 people in double or 4-bed rooms, on beds in own sleeping bags, without sanitary facilities. There are 5 dry toilets, summer shower, basin and a drinking water unit next to the cabins.
c) It is possible to sleep in an own TENT on the meadow by the cabins.
We rent a duvet, bed linen and a towel for a small extra fee.
For accomodated groups we provide food and refreshment as for requirements. We cook wholesome, vegetarian, vegan or gluten free food with no artificial additives. We offer pure meals, prepared as for traditional methods, without usage of any synthetic taste enhancers, flavor modifiers or stabilizers. We use as much as possible food provided by local suppliers and in organic quality. The dining hall accommodates 40 people, in summer is also available a terrace with umbrellas and a lake view.
On requirement we also provide catering services for weddings or other events. We also organize vegetarian cooking classes and experiential dinner parties.
The quality is guaranteed by the long time experienced chef Honza Dlabal.
We will be happy to add to your event that what we know. We can tailore the offer to suit your group or as an individual relaxation and purification program.
- cooking classes, shared meal preparation
- yoga classes, meditation
- lectures, thematic evening (arts, music, movement)
- massages and individual consultations (nutrition, body detox, breathing and body movements)
- ancestral rituals and cleansing techniques: sweat lodge, fire-walking, council circle, a workshop to make you own shamanic drum or dreamcatcher, moon-lodge for women, vision quest, darkness retreats
- programs for children and babysitting during your programme
- working meditation- help on the grounds with our assistant
- Sklenarka surroundings: hiking and cycling tracks, horse riding, mountain hikes, numerous castles and other sights (www.mojeorlickehory.cz)
Wifi free access in a part of the villa.
Children up to 4 year old stay for free, half price for children 5-12 year old.
With regards to our large peacocks family, it is not possible to stay with dogs.
The grouns are accessed by a made forest road. If there is snow, the road is passable with high attention. Parking is free for guests.
Check in and check out is flexible as for your needs (please inform us in advance). The center is closed for public from mid January to mid March (approx).
The space booking is binding only upon deposit payment on our account nr. 2000135158/2010 (Fio banka). Should your stay be cancelled, the deposit is treated in accordance with the cancellation policy – see price list.
THE PRICE LIST VALID FROM 2020 TO DOWNLOAD HERE.
Sklenarka is not considered a hostel or bed&breakfast. Accomodation and meals are provided only as a part of villa rental or as a part of program for registered klients who become members of the club.
A BOOKING REQUEST
Are you ineterested in renting the space for your retreat? Send us quick info via this form: