Dear Sklenarka supporters,
We very much appreciate your support, which we feel in your presence at Sklenarka and which can be also perceived from distance.
Your contribution gives support to a project and place in which we trust and which we lovingly co-create in a way to provide you with the best service and space that you seek.
If you decide to support us financially, you can use our transparent bank account nr. 2500525603/2010(Fio banka). The means deposited will be used prudently and exclusively for investments to overall development of Sklenarka and for such investments that we are not able to cover from the common cash flow.
For any questions you may have before depositing your donation, for the tax reduction, or if you prefer to give us a loan, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR NEXT PROJECTS:
- FINISH OF THE ROOF COATING (120tis. Kč)
- CHIMNEY,STOVE AND HEATING OF THE BIG MEDITATION HALL (50tis. Kč)
- RECONSTRUCTION OF A SPARE ROOM IN THE VILLA TO SAUNA AND MASSAGE STUDIO (100tis. Kč)
- NEW CABIN CONSTRUCTION
- RECONSTRUCTION AND WEATHER PROOFING OF THE STUDIO (SHARED SPACE FOR SKLENARKA INHABITANTS)
We also welcome material donations. Currently we are looking for:
- safety work gloves
- a grater
YOU HAVE ALREADY SUPPORTED:
- BARN RECONSTRUCTION – NOW THE BIG MEDITATION HALL (2014-15, 550tis. Kč)
- LAKE CLEANSING AND RECONSTRUCTION (spring 2016, 22tis. Kč)
- OUTDOOR SHOWER UNIT FOR THE CABINS (spring 2016, 11tis. Kč)
- HORSE SHELTER AND ENCLOSURE CONSTRUCTION (spring 2016, 20tis. Kč)
- HED RECONSTRUCTION- NOW KITCHEN AND CAMP CONVENIENCE (winter 2016, 120tis. Kč)
Since 2013, we have been supported financially and in other ways by:
Alan Lowen, Wolfgang Morgenthaler, Lubomír Molin, festival Oslava života, Skupina ENERGON, Ivo Janeček, Petr Novotný & Jana Pěkná, Fady Al-Kheir and family, Leoš Stibor, David Krása, Petr Žurek, Victor Neumann, Jana Karnišová, Jan Novák, Jan Zeman, Silvie Lečíková, Miroslava Lečíková, David Šťastný, Dana Krásová, Pavel Orság, Tomáš Sivok; Jonáš Rejl-Martin Větrák-Aleš Roda-Brad and families
Thank you, we would not be where we are now, was not it for your support.